John Beaulieu talks about cymatics, his work with tuning forks and nitric oxide in this short but fascinating interview he was kind enough to grant me at the Cymatics conference in Atlanta this year.
Watch it now (it’s only about 2 minutes long) and you will find out:
- what nitric oxide is (hint: your body is cycling it now every 6 minutes)
- why it’s important to keep it cycling or “puffing” better
- how tuning forks can ”jump start” your nitric oxide cycles
- one way you can get your nitric oxide puffing better right now
- how to learn more about sound and cymatics from John Beaulieu
John’s sound studies and sound school are on the leading edge of cymatics research and practice today so if you are at all interested in cymatics you definitely need to see this video (and take notes).